The videos are neat on the labs site, and it really does look powerful,
but until they release pricing information (did I miss it somewhere?)
then I won't even consider it.   With the pressure Ajax is putting on
things, Adober had better get the pricing figured out soon if Flex is
ever to get decent developer mindshare.   $15K was a joke for Flex1.
Will it be dramatically different for Flex 2?

Review of Flex 1 saying that MM isFlex expensive and that MM has a bad
track record:
http://www.digital-web.com/articles/macromedia_flex_and_flex_builder/
And another:
http://www.lordalex.org/2004/12/macromedia-flex-is-it-really-flexible.php

Anyone know what the pricing is going to be? I don't know how folks can
get excited about it without this information.

John McKown
President, Delaware.Net
ICQ: 1812513
We host Fusebox.org and all of our apps are Fusebox/ColdFusion/BlueDragon
compliant.