By the way, did this start happening when you moved your site to a new
platform/server on the system?  From what I know, their CF6.1 plans on
the "old" 2000 servers are pretty stable.  When they moved to 2003
servers is when they started imposing these "arbitrary" rules.  If you
can, move back to the old plan that you were under (or request that you
get on one of these "legacy" accounts), and everything should run much
better until you find a better host.

Worked for me....

Ray