From: Jeremy Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 5:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT BUT CRITICALLY IMPORTANT...

One sentence for you.

Be better than the competition and the rest takes care
of itself.

Anyways.. you must want to be flamed.

Out of coutnry NON native people here in america
actually pay MORE for school.

And anyways, this has been going on for over six years
so what again is your problem? Go troll another
list.

Jeremy Allen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]