Does anyone have the link to the actual license agreement?  I believe there
is a restriction of 2 ip addresses, but it doesn't say how many developers
can use it.  I don't think the ip addresses are limited by the license, but
are only put in to stop the casual running of production servers on the
developer edition.

I could be wrong of course...  The methods I mentioned of getting around the
ip restriction is so that a large development team can work off the same
server legally.

Russ