From: Jeff Chastain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: February 22, 2006 1:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Get Entire Directory Tree via FTP

I am trying to retrieve an entire directory structure via ftp ... nested
folders, files, etc.  My understanding of CFFTP is that it cannot do a
recursive get (at least in MX6.1).

So, what I am attempting to do is build a recursive function that will crawl
the directory tree getting the individual files and creating the folders as
needed.  The problem I am running into is how to I pass the FTP connection
to the function?  I tried setting the argument type to "any", but I am still
getting the following error message within the function:

 Invalid connection specified.
The connection attribute you specified,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], is invalid or does not exist

Anybody know what I am doing wrong or a better way to approach this?

Thanks
-- Jeff