From: Dawson, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:30 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Developing for 800 x 600 on monitor at higher resolution

One thing that most people don't realize is that when maximized, windows
borders are *not* part of the screen width.  Windows borders are
actually outside the visible viewport, and the window is resized so that
the client area fits the entire viewport.

So, you should give yourself a few extra pixels.

M!ke