Well come and talk to me then.  As a CF Developer myself, with a
business developing sites for clients, I understand the varied needs
of developers' staging sites, demo sties etc. Most of the other site
owners are in a similar situation.

At our new hosting provider, we have CFMX7Enterprise,   with a full
control panel to let you set most things up yourself.   We have
MSSqlServer2005 Enterprise,  and MySQL,  adn .asp and .asp.net 1 and
2, and PHP   but most of all ,  a good reliable CFMX7.0.1 setup.

I'm in the process of moving my business from one server to another,
and my own site http://afpwebworks.com is still on the old server, so
dont judge by that.   But the details are correct.     Amounts are in
Australian Dollars so to convert to USD, take about 3/4 of that value
for rough conversion.   I can bill in USD or any other currency if it
comes to that.

see http://www.afpwebworks.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=DisplayDocument&DocumentID=4
for full details.

Oh and I've just decided to double the bandwidth and disk space
allowances at the same price.  And for CF Developers, there's no setup
fee.    I'll update the page tomorrow.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month