Hi all,

A while back I designed a website for a local community group.  Part of this website
was functions that would allow leaders to enter information about new members, update
member
information, and look up needed member information.  Recently,  I was asked to expand
these functions to include attendance tracking functions.  They want to be able to
track
attendance at their monthly meetings, over months time, and when a member had their
first meeting.  They also want to track memberships so that when it is time for a
member to renew
it will flag the leader in some manner...perhaps sending an email monthly with all the
memberships due to be renewed that month.

If anyone knows of any examples of sites that do this I would really appreciate it.
I'm not really sure how I should go about setting this up.

Thanks!

Tammy Schilling

--
personal copy
Better living through computer graphics.