From: Tom Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:28 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Flex 2 and Ben Forta

Regarding the anticipated pricing of FlexBuilder: What is it with all
you people who think everything should be free?  Are cars and houses
free?  Are bread and milk free?  Do you work for free?  If you think
everything should be free, then you need to stop billing your clients
for work, or stop accepting paychecks from your employer.  Or maybe it's
that YOU get to charge money for YOUR services, but you shouldn't have
to pay anyone else for their services... is that it?  Maybe some day, in
some bright and shining utopian wonderland, everything will be free.  In
the meantime, do those of you who constantly bitch about everything
costing money know ANYTHING about BUSINESS at all?  I cannot believe
that someone on this list actually said they think CF should be free!

As far as FlexBuilder goes, I think $2000 would still be a bargain.

As someone once said, "If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on
the porch!"  Or, if you can't afford to buy good tools, there are always
the free ones.  But quit complaining that good tools cost money -- they
always have and they always will.

I just needed to vent.  The best to you all.

Tom Harris