Just to state the obvious, I would think the email would have to come from a
gmail address. I doubt gmail would handle mail for any other address.

-----Original Message-----
From:Munson, Jacob [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "CF-Talk" ;
Sent: Mar 3, 2006 11:21:43 AM
Subject: RE: GMail manipulation remotely
Maybe I'm over-simplifying your problem, but it's my understanding that
you can use google's smtp server for your outgoing email. So you could
use that in the cfmail tag, and put all your CCs in yourself. You'd
only send out one email, but it would go to a bunch of people (the CC
addresses), and you'd be using gmail's server. Or did I misunderstand
something?

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A2