Do you have any CFC's which u are instantiating inside session scope ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 March 2006 14:40
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF7 100% CPU usage

Just installed CF7 on our Win2003 server a couple of days ago.  Since then
we've been having trouble with our site running slowly and certain large
threads on our (in-house developed) discussion board timing out completely.

I checked the CPU usage and, after a little experimentation, realized that
accessing the large threads on our discussion board is what was killing the
CPU with 100% usage.  In 6.1 we never had this problem.  I have to conclude
that something on that page isn't working as efficiently in 7 as it was in
6.1.

Is anyone aware of issues with 7 that would cause certain code that ran just
fine in 6.1 to suddenly come to a screeching halt?  Or perhaps someone might
have an idea of something else it could be?  Thanks!