From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 3:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Fatal windows crash

If it's WinXP, you could try a system restore.  Often times I see an
event in the restore list that I wasn't aware of, or forgot about, and
that could be your culprit.  Also, you could try removing services
and/or startup items (in msconfig).  Regardless of what others say,
software does sometimes cause a BSOD.