Terry Schmitt wrote:
> Anyone know of a basic CF Document Management System?
> I'm not looking for an Enterprise level tool, but just some basic doc
> management with security. I've toyed with using Farcry (yes, I know it's a
> CMS)and it is way over-kill for what I'm looking for.
> I've googled till I'm dizzy, but can't find anything. Open-Source is always
> good, as I'm sure I'll have to tweak it. The obvious alternative it to write
> my own, but it seems like there should be something out there.

Terry,

Depending on what you're looking for, CFFM is a really nice open source
file manager, but it doesn't have any security "built in".

Project homepage: http://www.opensourcecf.com/cffm
Demo: http://www.opensourcecf.com/cffm/cffm.cfm

(My template is a little messed up right now so you may have to scroll
down for the demo link)

I did build a document management solution for a client based on CFFM
last year that had built in security, and stored metadata about files
and such.  Email me off list if you want more details.

Rick