Okay guys, with your help, I finally launched
http://www.SuperiorHosts.com v2.0

Took me 5 weeks and a lot of testing and more testing.. and some more
testing. :P
It's written in CF and uses mySQL as the database on Windows 2000 Server.

I added features like articles, host comments, article comments and a
forum/message board... and more. :-)

I was constantly asking questions in here and I wanted to show my
appreciation by showing you the site.  Please feel free to visit and check
it out!  If you find any errors (i'm sure you will.. I can only check so
much.) please let me know!

I designed, "lay'ed out", programmed and configured the server.. it sucks
doing everything by yourself.

This is my first real CF site, since I'm only 19, I'm sure I have plenty of
time to make some more sites!

Everyone email me or reply to the list and let me know what you think.. ALL
COMMENTS are appreciated--especially from you guys!

cf rockz,

jake