From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:31 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Should I submit a website with 2 languages twice to search
engines?

Yep, Google indexes them pretty exactly the same as sites with SES
url's... which is why I'm glad I never bothered with the whole SES url
nonsense... A whole lot of hair-pulling for bupkiss. Plus if you want
SES url's, use mod rewrite or isapi rewrite. It's infinitely easier to
implement it there than it is to reverse engineer the query string in
CF.

> This may well start a big war here, but are dynamic URLs
> really a big
> problem anymore for todays modern search engine?  I have
> no evidence
> either way, but it seems to me that they must have come up
> with some
> kind of a workaround by now....

s. isaac dealey     434.293.6201
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?