Rick,

Do not even mention He3.. pah! ;)

we have done a lot of work on CFEclipse especially recently to bring
it in line with some of the HS user's expectations but we cant keep
everyone happy.

I have some plans for functions in CFE that will make HS look like
what it is... an old editor. I prefer TextPad rather than HS.

We have a browser, we have a couple... in fact we have four if you
count the external setup.

We 'could' add it like in HS but I  I dont know about other people
but if you are doing frameworks... well.. I dont know how that could
help, you still need to do something like fuseaction=bla or event=bob
etc.

I have plans for it to figure this out automatically for you in the
future as well as CFE providing function insight into CFC's for
you... homesite WONT do that .. ok ok.. they will add VTMs. big deal.

Anyways.. if you like what you got. keep using it.. but the question
was about upgrading... and at the moment I think CFE is only other
editor out there that is really focusing on coldfusion 'coders'.

<end rant />

anyways...