> I am researching source code versioning software for our team.
> We are 4 ColdFusion developers using Dreamweaver and SQL mainly for
> our development and currently do not use any code versioning software.
> What would you recommend for us or what are you using and how is that
> going?

Allan

You've opened a can of worms here, my friend!

As a fan of Open Source, I'd have to recommend you use either CVS or
Subversion.  Both are very good, with Subversion being the newer project.

The model used by both differs markedly to VSS (which will cost you money).  If
you look on Google using "cvs vss subversion feature comparison", you can find
a wealth of information on all the SCM options out there.  I use CVS at work
and Subversion at home.

Try looking at:

- http://better-scm.berlios.de/comparison/comparison.html
- http://www.sesp.cse.clrc.ac.uk/Publications/cvs-svn/cvs-svn.pdf