From: Burns, John D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: March 14, 2006 9:49 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Multiple file upload - flash forms?

I would imagine that you'd have to build it directly in flash. Even
then, I'm not sure you could do a multiple upload with a drag-and-drop
type control. You could do multiple file selects and that sort of thing,
but I don't know that there's a mass file select option in flash. I
could be wrong as I have just brushed the surface of the new file
controls in flash.

John Burns
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
Wyle Laboratories, Inc. | Web Developer