> I've mentioned to Macromedia in the past (and will
> have to mention to Adobe) that the async processing is such a
> great tool that every version of CF should have it. Even if pro
> is limited to 10 threads, it's still a massive tool.

I'll second that!  :)

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2