From: Jim Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 March 2006 1:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: GoDaddy & MySQL... does it work?

Not related to the DSN issue, but one of my clients had a small throw
away site that we decided to host at godaddy as a trial...I found out
that they don't support cffile, which handicapped the app a bit.
Cffile is not listed in their list of disabled tags (or wasn't at that
time, I haven't looked again lately).

on the DSN issue...I have a MySQL DSN working fine there.  In there
management interface, they allow you to create a DSN or a ColdFusion
DSN...is it possible that you created the latter?