Well, it's not what I think of as a site mapping tool (and it's
certainly not free), but I've used a product called maximine that
really does a nice job of spidering your site and reporting orphaned
resources, duplicate resources and a LOT of other stuff.

Sounds like it might be massive overkill for what you're trying to
accomplish, but in the event I'm wrong: http://www.maxamine.com/.