Ok so i'm calling a get method via webservices and in the docs it
tells me i have to pass in a RecordRef XSD type. So i look at the docs
to find out what a RecordRef is and i'm given this:

The RecordRef type is used to reference an existing record in NetSuite
in get operations.
Typically, a RecordRef references one of the following:
        * Another business object such as a customer or sales order
        * An entry in a user defined list such as the category list for
contacts or sales tax items

The recordRef type descends from BaseRef and is defined in core.xsd.
(https://webservices.netsuite.com/xsd/platform/v1_2_1/core.xsd)

Field Name: internalId
XML Schema Type: xsd:string (attribute)
Req: y
Notes:

Field Name: type
XML Schema Type: xsd:string (attribute)
Req: N
Notes: Reference to a value in a Web services only system list. If the
type is known by context, the type is NOT required.

Field Name: name
XML Schema Type: xsd:string
Req: N
Notes: This is a read-only field that is populated by NetSuite when
it's a part of a get or search response. If this field is populated
during a write operation, it will be ignored.

So how would you build this in CF? i thought it was just a structure
so i did the following:

<cfscript>
        passport = structNew();
        passport.email = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
        passport.password = "pass";
        passport.account = 318786;

        ws = CreateObject('webservice','NetSuite');
        ws.setMaintainSession(true);
        ws.login(passport);
        RecordRef.internalId = '527';
        q_get = ws.get(RecordRef);