Hello,
I've been messing around with cfhttp to grab content locally to get the dynamic
content and write it to a static page.

What I've been trying to do is to find out if there is a way to get cfhttp to
save the page without parsing the actual cfm code..

Basicly, the page includes a simple cfmail form. At the beginning, it checks to
see if the form was submitted, if not, is will display the form. However, when
I crab the page via cfhttp, it removes the actual cfml code and only the form
is contained in the file so it won't work.

Is there anyway to put something like a start and end comment into the actual
page so that cfhttp will parse everything but still leave the code intact
between the start and end tags?

<!-- START NO PARSE -->
<CFIF FORM. BLAH>
MYCODE