That's a good idea.  I don't have time to read all your articles, so
could you tell me if you cover using regex to do parsing and
find/replace, stuff like that?  That's what I mean by text processing,
not just file management.  If people have done that stuff with Java, and
found it's faster and more efficient than CF, I'd probably use that in
the future instead of Perl.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.