> Has anyone implemented FarCry in ModelGlue?  I am thinking about this
> and was just wondering if anyone has successfully done it.

I hate to jump to conclusions, but my understanding is that FarCry is a
plug and play product.  Sure, you have do some customizing, but I'm not
sure why you'd want to make it conform to ModelGlue's standards.  Unless
you are just doing it as a community project that everybody will be able
to use (a re-write).  Please correct me if I'm misreading your meaning.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2