From: Ian Vaughan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 8:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFLDAP Question ?

I am trying the following but it is not populating the .csv file ?
Instead I am getting the following error

Connection to LDAP Server failed

The error occurred in cfldap10.cfm: line 11

9 : <cfldap action="query"
10 : name="adresult"
11 : attributes = "cn, mailNickname, proxyAddresses"

---------------------------------------

<cfldap action="query"
name="adresult"
attributes = "cn, mailNickname, proxyAddresses"
scope="subtree"
START="ou=IT,DC=domain,dc=gov,dc=uk"
filter="(&(objectClass=User)(mail=*))"
server="server"
port="389"
username="username"
password="password"

<cfset header = "cn, mailNickname, proxyAddresses">

<CFFILE ACTION="write" FILE="excel.csv" OUTPUT="#header#"> <cfset
datafile = ''> <cfloop query="adresult"> <cfset datafile = adresult.cn &
"," & adresult.mailNickname & "," & adresult.mailNickname> </cfloop>