  From: wolf2k5
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 5:02 AM
  Subject: Re: cflogin and load balancing

  On 3/24/06, Adam Churvis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > If I'm not mistaken, *authorization* (not authentication) can't work across
multiple CF servers -- clustered or not -- because there's no mechanism for
specifying *roles* on any computer other than the one on which CFLOGINUSER was
executed.

  But if the cflogin cookie is there, the second server will
  automatically execute the cflogin/cfloginuser code, effectively
  re-logging in the user and re-assigning him the roles automatically.

  Besides the security concerns (username/password in the cookie), that
  can be somewhat mitigated using HTTPS, do you see any other issue with
  this?

  Thanks.