If you can't find one that fits your need, I'd be more than willing to work
with you on a price and bundle up all of the House of Fusion mailing list code
into a nice package for you. It's mostly CF 7 at the moment using the directory
watcher gateway service but can be reconfigured for scheduled events or iMS
post watching in little time. Also, while it is based on iMS for sending mail,
it can be reworked for CFMAIL or other packages as needed.

As a side note, I have not tested CFMAIL to the level of sending or header
configuration that I have iMS. CFMAIL may be able to reconfigure all of the
headers like I have them using iMS but I don't have the time to experiment on
that at the moment. Additionally, CFMAIL may also be able to handle the mass of
email that I send, but not as efficiently as iMS due to the threading. iMS sets
a single mail file and spawns off a number of sub-files contailing the sending
information per person that refers back to the base mail file. CFMAIL creates a
full email per person.