Also correct me if I'm wrong but Flex since it uses Flash Player the stage
can't be set dynamically.  If I build a dynamic form or page or menu system
that varies in size I would have to plan out the stage size ahead of time.
That's not dynamic.  I hope I'm wrong on this.

Well, you could try my approach and play with both.  I'm still only a little
beyond the "hello world" stage so I am not an expert on either.  But I will
chime in that you can dynamically change the size of "stage" (It's not called
that in the flex world, but the concept is the same).  You can create states
and each state can be a different size with various transition effects
involved.

Also, if you do not need the "flex enterprise service [FES]" as it is currently
called, you can deploy a flex app to any service.  Once you are done and the
app is compiled, it is a .swf file that can be put anywhere a .swf can
currently go.  Without the FES piece, you are not able to PUSH data from the
server to the client, but you can PULL all you want.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.