From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 6:47 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Security image based on string

I second that.  There are a number of functions out there, some free and
some not.  A search for captcha will wrangle you some good results.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.