From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Fireworks & template flexibility

I've got a friend who builds web site templates in Fireworks for use
with a CMS that I built.  Every time he builds a new template, I have to
"fix" the HTML to make the template so hat it is height flexible.  As
is, the navigation gets all crazy and stuff.

The templates he generates are heavily table oriented with those
obnoxious filenames (template_r2_c1.gif, etc).

It's not particularly easy to fix them so I'm kinda wondering if any of
you fireworks users out there know how to get fireworks to generate HTML
that isn't quite so bass-ackwards.

I'm not a fireworks user so I can't really help him much.

He's using Fireworks MX 2004.

Rick