Well, first you need to build a time machine...I'm working as an
independent contractor and am almost done a career change to teaching
high school English...got my certification, all I need now is a
full-time teaching gig.  In the meantime, I sub when time allows.

Now, of course, if someone wants to bribe me away from this career
change, I'm all ears :P, but the realist in me knows that I'll never
be a CIO and there aren't so many jobs out there for 39 year old CF
developers.

Pete