> That's weak at best. If there's a suitable fix, than I don't
> think it's fair
> to take a shot at Flash forms. They're good at what they were
> intended for
> and if they don't suit your needs, than learn Flex.

If I understand things correctly, this patch will affect all types of
flash.  Cfchart, cfform format="flash", flex, etc.  And I think they
could eventually go after all plugins if someone doesn't stop them.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.