One easy way to think about the 4D, is as X,Y,Z,t where t stands for time.
Then you can think on the life of your cube (or whatever 3d figure) where
X,Y,Z are just a point in time.  Real matematicians can figure more than
that, but us engineers use t in our third degree integrals.  But then, I
left school in '85.

<Jaime/>