From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:41 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Fusion Reactor Question

We're trying to use FusionReactor to kill off long running requests that
cause memory issues.  I have it set to abort at 600 seconds.

So we ran a request that we knew would take a long time, and over the
course of 10 minutes, it slowly sucked up most of the memory allocated
to coldfusion.

At 600 seconds, FusionReactory dutifully killed the thread.

However, 8 minutes have now gone by, and none of the memory has been
released.  There are currently NO running requests, and coldfusion is
sitting there at 428MB used.  Normally, it sits happily down around 70MB
used.

Any suggestions?

Rick