Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but one thing CF doesn't support in
Perl syntax is look behinds.  However, you can generally accomplish the
same thing by reversing your search and doing a look ahead.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2