> dont thing the 2 pane split code view will be there anytime soon.

You can do this, but I'm not sure if it's as good as HomeSite.  Right
click an editor tab->New Editor.  Drag the new editor (duplicate of the
original page) down to the bottom of the screen until it takes up the
bottom half of the screen.  You can now have the same file open twice,
and edit two different locations.  However, it doesn't look like the two
editors stay in sync, you have to save after changes and then the other
editor gets updated.  Also, in my limited testing, when you save changes
in one, the other looses syntax coloring.  But you can just right
click->refresh syntax highlighting.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2