The latest nightly build of CFEclipse includes a HomeSite like toolbar.
I've heard people say they can add buttons to it, including buttons to
add custom tags with parameters and such.  I haven't tried it, but I
hear it's pretty stable if you want to check it out.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2