hi..
I am trying to use coldfusion with wml using jataayu
gateway on linux.
My cf code is as follows......
##############
<cfcontent type="text/vnd.wap.wml">
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC "-//PHONE.COM//DTD WML 1.1//EN"
"http://www.phone.com/dtd/wml11.dtd" >
<wml>
        <card id="card1" title="cf-card">
                        hello how r u?aaaa
        </card>
</wml>
######
I am saving it as cfwml.cfm and trying to access it
from a nokia simmmulator but unsuccessfully. But i am
able to access the files with .wml extension in the
same folder from nokia simmulator.As soon as i request
the .cfm file from the simmulator , the gateway
crashes...
Is there any problem with my code? or do we
need to configure the cfserver?
or can it be the problem with the gateway?
PLz try to help..
thanking
suhail