Are you literally trying to create a new file named "user.class"?  If
so, that's your first problem.  You need to create user.jar and
compile it to produce user.class.

It sounds like you're pretty new to Java development, so it might be
worthwhile to spend some time reading and learning first.  Java
development isn't all *that* much different - at least not in terms of
its file system architecture.  A couple of nuances around "packages",
classpaths and jar files, but for getting started, understanding the
classpath should be sufficient.  That's pretty core - even for initial
development.