I'm wondering if it is even possible to do this with cfchart...have you looked
at the WebCharts3D website to see if they have any clues?  I know that might
not really help you with cfchart, but maybe you can learn something that would
point you in the right direction...

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.