Oh, no in this case it's just a basic cfform with some cfinput
elements - no flash or xforms formatting. Certainly no tabsets -- it's
just the tabindexes on the input elements are fouled up.

s. isaac dealey     434.293.6201
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework