I think it's a faulty assumption that just because no one knows of an
off-the-shelf data model for a project for which we have no parameters that
there are no data modelers in the CF community. I love data modeling. In
fact, if anything, I probably jump into data modeling too early on in a
project, just because I'm so excited about that aspect of it.

I went back and reread the original thread, and I guess I'm still not even
sure what you're asking for. There are examples of data models out there for
various projects. I happen to have 2 sitting on my desk right now for
shopping cart products. What are you trying to resolve with this data model?