On my company's hosting environment (http://afpwebworks.com) , all
site owners have access to custom error pages.  they can set their own
up.  That feature was designed for users to have pretty "page not
found" messages, but could equally be used for redirecting users to
another page.

Maybe they have something similar where you are?  If they have the
HELM control panel it's a standard feature in the advanced setup.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month