CFMBB 0.8 (beta) has been released for your downloading pleasure.

Homepage:   http://www.cfmbb.org
Admin Demo: http://www.cfmbb.org/demo (admin/admin)
Download:   http://www.cfopen.org/projects/cfmbb

I've included SQL scripts for SQL Server and MySQL.  I have *NOT* yet
updated the Access database (thou shalt not use Access for thy multiuser
applications!).  I expect also to support PostGres as well.

In addition to the items listed below, I've added simpler "theme"
support and included 4 different themes, one of which is based on
Galleon's original color scheme.

Thank you.

Rick