> So has anyone migrated from '2000 to '2005, and if so how well did it
go?  We
> don't use any fancy stuff in SQL Server like stored procedures, etc,
> just basically as a collection of dumb tables, and like I
> said we've got
> a few hundred meg of data and that's it.

It's my understanding that the database part of 2005 is virtually
identical to 2000 (as far as compatibility).  There are some new
features that you could use, but your 2000 DB /should/ transfer
seamlessly.  We've done a couple of database ports, and not run into any
problems.  But we make heavy use of DTS and AS, so we haven't made the
jump yet (those are radically different in 2005).

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2