I'm trying to figure out what hashing algorithm was used to create
this hashed value. then  I'll was 10 or 15 minutes trying to reproduce
the hash. if nothing comes of it then I'll move on with life.

background: this webservice thing I've been working on is in a BETA so
there is a lot of stuff you can't do, like pull product image paths
etc from it (which is important for a shopping cart). Well i found a
backdoor (yes it's a legal one) which uses a simple HTTP request and
that produces an image. The issue is that for some reason the service
provided have added this extra "hash" onto each url link and each
image has it's own hash (along with a client id, and a media id).

SO i just figured if i could find out what produced the 20 char hash /
string maybe i could reproduce it with by tossing in a couple of
items.

so far it seems like this won't happen so I'll have to hope they open
up image grabbing in the webservice sooner rather than later.

jonese