> So in this case, I need to stay with the 32 bit version of Windows?

I'm not sure about that.  You'd need to do some research to see if 64
bit Windows will run 32bit apps (like CF).  My guess is it will, but
I've never looked into it.  Actually, now that I think about it, my
brother-in-law runs WinXP64, and he runs lots of 32 bit software, so it
/should/ work fine.

> Also, any idea when CF will work w/ 64bit processing?

I have no idea on that one.  Frankly, it surprises me that it doesn't
support it now, considering how the rest of the big corporate world is
quickly moving towards 64 bit.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2