It's also worth noting that some plugins don't have a perspective.  You
properly install it, but you can't find the perspective.  Sometimes you
will see new options for the plugin in preferences, but sometimes it
just works when you open the appropriate type of file.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2