> There is a free version of BlueDragon, but it is intended for
> non-commercial use (IE: you can't use it for anything that
> makes someone
> money). The thought behind that is that if someone makes money off it,
> then it's only fair to give a cut to the people who made that money
> possible.

I suppose I should ask New Atlanta about this, but does the commercial
license apply for personal websites that have ads on them?  I am making
money from my blog, but it's just peanuts.  It would take me number of
years to make back the $900 licensing fee.  :)

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2